Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Instagram Roundup No. 2



It's been a hot minute since I've done an Instagram roundup! So today I'm recapping some of my recent Instas and linking where you get the items! Note: I will do my best to try and find the exact items or really similar ones! 



Full outfit post here 


Ghost chair: Ross (identical here)// Handbag: Kohl's (old)// Leopard heels: Target (select sizes)// Kate Spade book// Acrylic drawers: Container Store (in store)// Floral heels: GoJane// Rockstud heels: GoJane// Bow heels: GoJane (same heel different website)// 


Full outfit post here


Monogram decal: Etsy// Planner: Day Designer (at Target. Original here)


Monogram necklace: Etsy// Top: Old Navy (select sizes. Similar here)// Jeans: Target (similar here)// Sandals: Altar'd State (similar here)// Crystal cuff: Versona Boutique// Turquoise bracelet: Target (similar here)// Tassel bracelet: BaubleBar// Bag: Forever21 (same bag, different colors. Similar here) // 


Spike bracelet: OASAP// 


Pajamas: Target (similar here and here)


Spike bracelet: OASAP// Top: H&M (old)// Shorts: American Eagle// Jacket: Old Navy (similar here)// Boots: Unknown (similar here)//


Sunglasses: Versona Boutique (similar here)// 


Full post here


Triangle cuff: TJ Maxx// Spike bracelet: OASAP// Turquoise bracelet: Target (similar here)// Tassel bracelet: BaubleBar// Bag: Forever21 (same style, different colors. Similar here)// Top: Francesca's (similar here, here  and here)// Shorts: American Eagle// Shoes: Target (similar select sizes here)//


Floral heels: GoJane// Acrylic pencil cup: Container Store// Planner: Day Designer (at Target. Original here)//


Full outfit post here


Tank: Old Navy (similar here)// Plaid: Garage (similar here and here)// Jeans: American Eagle// Sandals: Target// 





Whew! That was a long one! But there you have it, my Instagram roundup! I know there's a lot of things that aren't linked and I'm sorry about that :( 

Follow me on Instagram (or search @samantha_goble) for all the latest snippets, outfits and other random postings of my life! And if you really want more of me and my life follow me on Snapchat (@samanthagoble)! 

I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you next time!


Do you Instagram? If so leave me your username and I'll follow you back! :)





post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar