Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nas Speaks on 'Time Is Illmatic' Documentary

Nas's documentary, Time Is Illmatic, which is based on his come up is going to be officially released in October. He was interviewed by Charlie Rose on PBS, and he took time to speak on the documentary. He said he actually didn't want anything to do with it at first, but the two guy that put it together were persistent, and put a lot of material together without Nas's input. 






"This was a couple years in the making by two cool guys, One9 and Eric Parker, they put this together and I had, I wanted nothing to do with it. Something about them, they kept at it and they was really so determined to get it done that, I thought it had gone away and just last year we had sat down and they showed me how much they'd done and I just had to take my hat off and finally sit down and do an interview and let them in and I'm glad I did."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar