Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

city guide


My trip to New York was action-packed! Lucky me, I landed at JFK right before a snow storm hit and departed before another. In between meetings, photo shoots and fashion shows (that's me before the Phillip Lim show, above--I clearly have my game face on!), I managed to treat myself to some yummy meals, most notably at the Marlton Hotel, Sean MacPherson's new fashion crowd hot-spot (try the kale salad, sunchokes, and burrata); Terra, a cozy neighborhood Italian in Tribeca; and Bergdorf Goodman's tried-and-true epitome of chicness BG restaurant, where I indulged in a late day lunch for one (this allowed me to gawk at all the fancy ladies and their major handbags, spot Anne Hathaway, etc.), complete with a glass of rose champagne and more kale salad. My Fall 2014 runway watching and trend spotting--picture cropped wide-leg pants, over-the-top fur, more pink, and plaid, plaid, plaid!--inspired some personal shopping, of course. Along with friend and stylist Amanda Ross (below in the cute fur trapper hat), I checked out the recently opened Dover Street Market, Rei Kawakubo's must-see seven-story store situated in Kips Bay, featuring a Louis Vuitton pop-up shop with exclusive pieces, along with masterfully curated selections from Prada, Thom Browne, Gaia Repossi, Saint Laurent, etc. It also houses a branch of Rose Bakery, the British-style bakery/restaurant with a cult following that serves up the most delicious scones, quiches, and pound cakes. I also made pit stops at Topshop, where I snagged this scuba print top and at J.Crew and got these wear-everyday jeans. It was a whirlwind tour per usual, with an extra side of cold, but as always, I loved it.



Fyi, I am standing on a table above i.e. I am not in a dollhouse!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar