Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Pullover


The Shep Shirt
Now that I am out of college, I have a need for pullovers without my college/sorority plastered all over, plus, something that is a little more put together than your average sweatshirt. The Shep Shirt is the perfect compromise between comfort and put-togetherness. I wear my Shep Shirt on weekends and sometimes, even to work. It's a step up from the uber sporty Patagonia snap-t and more appropriate for those cool summer evenings.

I am absolutely drooling over Vineyard Vines latest and greatest Shep Shirt's! Gingham and Madras, oh my!

The Skipper
Butttttt, Lilly Pulitzer has now entered the pullover game and I couldn't be more excited! The Skipper, which is a very similar design to the Shep Shirt boasts the colorful Lilly patterns that everyone knows and loves.

The real question is which would you choose? Let's take a vote and maybe that will persuade my decision. I'm leaning towards the gingham or madras SS (in navy)... but Lilly is really hard to resist. Either would look fabulous with a monogram (but then again, what doesn't look fabulous with a monogram?!).

Shep or Skipper?!
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Weigh in! I'm anxious to see the results. Have a fabulous day! 
 Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar