Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

‭Selena Gomez clarifies her “Yellow Bikini" shapes in the Dominican Republic

 It seems she was trying to tell us about her current existence as she blows a dust from the plate, by typing: “Cocinando mi primer plato Dominicano #Esposa - learned how to cook my first Dominican meal.”
View the gallery / 10 pictures and 1 video. . . . . .
‭Please, do not let your brightly signing career be unpalatable just because something is not clear.
‭I understand and apparently you have to know that so many men in the world are ready to fill the order list for your romantic notes.
‭Yes, I am one person who is ready to enter the area.
‭And suddenly, Selena Gomez answering my opinion as she shares directly an inspire asymmetric image into her Instagram account on Tuesday, May 20, 2014.
‭The 21-year-old puts on lots of natural beach jewellery in a yellow bikini, including a goddess smile, lovely charm and of course, the great of her texturing hair wet along the coastline water.
‭By confidently, the singer also gives her gently sentences alongside the picture, she said: “Taking my power back. . can’t wait to show you where I’ve been. I love y’all. Ps, I still obsess over pickles.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar