Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Mani

Hiya Dolls
 
We are celebrating Valentines Day for Twinsie Tuesday this week.  I love Valentines Day!  I love spending it with my hubs, but my favorite part is making it special for my daughters.  I always make them a special breakfast and have a few gifts and treats ready for them throughout the day.
 
 
On my index finger I am wearing Finger Paints Pink Imagination with some gold studs from Claire's.  My middle finger is Joe Fresh Champagne.  My ring and pinky fingers are Nicole by OPI Color Me Country.  I added NYC Top Of The Gold Topcoat to my ring finger and a cute little heart using Joe Champagne and a dotting tool.
 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies:
 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar