Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's Happening On the Streets...Plus A Winner!!





I quickly learned on the streets of Chicago that a true Chicago-shopper refused to acknowledge Macy's now resides in the original Marshall Field's building.



In fact, one of our lovely readers even commented to this recently:

Christine said, "I love Chicago and before Macy's purchased Marshall Field's that was my favorite place to shop when in Chicago.  The architecture along with all styles the store carried made a fun shopping day."  Well, you are not alone, Christine.  Even our tour guide on the architecture boat tour said he refused to enter the building since Macy's took over.  They seem to still have a deep PR problem with the true Chicago shopper.  I wonder who the American icon really is??



I literally stalked this woman below...chasing her down Michigan Ave.  If you look closely at her attire, it is exactly what I described in this post, HERE.  She is wearing the leaf on top and the granite leggings on the bottom.  WOW...great minds think alike...I still think it would look good in a tunic top!



On the streets of San Antonio, everyone is talking about the ELAINE TURNER SHOE SALE, which starts Thursday!!



Many asked where my new shoes came from...this is the place!!



Finally, it is time to pick a winner of the fabulous Moon River Dress from SHABBY APPLE!!  This was by far one of my most successful giveaways...it is one hot dress!  Congratulations goes to

BARBARA SHULLUE!

Please send me a picture of you wearing this incredible dress...so we all can be jealous!



Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone, stop by tomorrow to meet an inspiring woman and enter another great giveaway!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar