Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Who's walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015? Part 1

So, as promised, I'm here with the first bunch of confirmed models for the VSFS 2015. I already talked about 20 models, and I have another 25 to talk about. That makes 45, but it may not be the complete list. That means I'll talk about 12 models today and about another 13 (or more) in 4 days. I hope this helps you =).
I also wanted to update you even more by telling you that Rihanna won't be performing this year, which makes me very happy because I dislike her. Ellie Goulding is going to replace her. 

Como prometí, hoy voy a hablar del primer grupo de modelos confirmadas para el VSFS 2015. Ya hablé de 20 modelos, y ahora tengo otras 25 de las que hablar. Eso suma 40, pero puede que no sea la lista completa. Todo se resume en que hablaré de 12 modelos hoy y de otras 13 (o más) en 4 días. Espero que os sea de ayuda =)
También os quería decir que Rihanna no actuará en el desfile, lo cual me alegra porque no la soporto. Ellie Goulding la sustituye.


Bridget Malcolm (Australia) Newcomer:

She's one of those models I've heard about, but that I won't ever recognize. Mainly because she only seems to do commercial stuff, and that's not my thing. Apparently, she's worked a lot for VS, and VS fans are happy to see her on the runway. I have no idea if she can walk or not, but she's quite pretty. We'll see.

Esta es una de esas modelos de las que he oído hablar, pero a la que no pongo cara. Sobre todo porque parece centrarse en cosas comerciales, y eso no es lo mio. Al parecer ha trabajado mucho para VS, y los fans están contentos de verla en la pasarela. No tengo ni idea de como desfila, pero parece una chica mona. Veremos.


Bruna Lirio (Brazil) Newcomer:

Bruna is one of those "Who the heck is she?" models VS has casted this year. I can't tell you much about her because I didn't know who she was 2 days ago.

Bruna es una de esas modelos a las que veo y digo "¿Quién es esta?". VS ha cogido a bastantes de ese estilo este año. Pero no os puedo decir mucho sobre ella, porque ni sabía quien era hace 2 días.


Constance Jablonski (France):

I don't really have much to say. You know she's one of my favourites, and that I love her on the VSFS. She has a beautiful face, perfect body and great walk. She is the definition of thin but healthy.

No tengo mucho que decir. Sabéis que es una de mis favoritas y que me encanta verla en el VSFS. Tiene una cara preciosa, un cuerpo perfecto y desfila bien. Es la definición de modelo delgada pero sana.


Daniela Braga (Brazil):

Daniela walked for the show last year, and now she's been casted again. She was a Givenchy girl in the past, and being on the show helped boosting her career.

Daniela desfiló el año pasado, y ahora la han vuelto a escoger. Fue una chica Givenchy en su día, y participar en el desfile ha ayudado a remontar su carrera.


Flavia Lucini (Brazil) Newcomer:

Who is this girl? No idea. I've been checking her pictures and she didn't impress me, to be honest.

¿Quién es esta chica? No tengo ni idea. He estado mirando sus fotos y no me ha impresionado, la verdad.


Gigi Hadid (USA) Newcomer:

Not a big fan of Gigi being on the show, to be honest. First of all because of that silly video where they pretended she needed to go to castings to get a spot on the show. Second of all because all the press she's getting is going to outshine the new angels, who were supossed to be the stars of the show. And finally because her walk sucks big time. She's not a runway girl, let's face it.

No me alegra ver a Gigi en el desfile, la verdad. Primero de todo por el vídeo estúpido que hicieron en el que pretendían hacernos creer que necesita ir a castings. Segundo porque toda la prensa que está recibiendo le roba protagonismo a los nuevos ángeles, que deberían ser las estrellas de la noche. Y por último porque desfila fatal. Que asuman ya que no es una chica de pasarela.


Gracie Carvalho (Brazil):

It's been like 5 years since the last time Gracie walked for VS, and I'm glad she's back. We see all these random brazilians been casted, when she really is one of those brazilians who look great on the runway. Happy for her.

La última vez que Gracie desfiló para VS fue hace unos 5 años, y me alegra verla de vuelta. Vemos a todas estas brasileñas que nadie conoce en el desfile, cuando es ella una de las brasileñas que más luce en pasarela. Me alegro por ella.


Izabel Goulart (Brazil):

Are we ever going to get rid of her? Really, she used to be amazing as a VS model, but she doesn't have the body anymore. She has more abs than most men, and that's not attractive.

¿Cuando nos vamos a librar de ella? En serio, solía parecerme perfecta para VS, pero ya no tiene el cuerpo. Tiene más abdominales que muchos hombres, y eso no es atractivo.


Jacqueline Jablonski (USA):

Why is she back??? They always give her an awful PINK outfit. I don't think it's worth her time.

¿¿Por qué sigue volviendo?? Siempre la dan un traje de PINK horrible. No merece la pena que pierda el tiempo.


Joan Smalls (Puerto Rico):

Not getting rid of Joan either...I see. I used to like Joan as well but, I don't anymore. I don't know why, but I just don't enjoy seeing her on the runway.

No nos libramos de Joan tampoco...ya veo. Me solía gustar también, pero ya no. No se porque, pero no disfruto viéndola en la pasarela.


Kendall Jenner (USA) Newcomer:

SO HAPPY for her! I absolutely adore her walk and we all can see she has a great body. Again, I don't care about her family, just look at her rocking the runway.
And now you say: "but, what about the press? You complained about that when you talked about Gigi". And you're right, but I never denied I'm a hypocrite ;)

¡SUPER CONTENTA por ella! Adoro su forma de desfilar, y solo un ciego no vería que tiene un señor cuerpazo. De nuevo digo que me da igual su familia. Miradla a ella siendo maravillosa en la pasarela.
Y ahora diréis: "pero, ¿qué pasa con la prensa? Te quejaste de eso cuando hablaste de Gigi". Y tenéis razón, pero nunca negué ser una hipócrita total ;)


Leila Nda (Burundi) Newcomer:

There is something about black african models like Leila that I adore. I don't know, there is a certain elegance in the way they move. And their beauty is just fascinating. I'm glad to see her walking, she'll probably look amazing.

Hay algo en las modelos negras de África que adoro. No se, tienen una cierta elegancia natural al moverse. Y su belleza es fascinante. Me alegra verla en el desfile. Seguro que lo hace de maravilla.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar