Not a long post today. I have been down with the flue for a second time within a month and did not have the energy to sit behind my computer or take photo's. I am feeling much better now, due to a lot of rest and antibiotics.
What a week it has been. My thoughts are with the people in France and especially the families who lost loved ones. Such a horrible thing to have happened.
I thought I would show you some photo's of my guestroom/workroom. It's a colourful mess really, but I love it. My vintage china and the spring bulbs look at their best in the morning sunlight.
I found a pretty dark blue tin recently, with exotic birds on each side. It's the best one I found in years. The hyacinth bulbs look perfect inside. The tall coffee cup with the violets is a new find too, as well as the coffee cup with the orchids. When I spotted the cups in the thrift store, I simply had to take them with me. Especially since they were made in Maastricht. A town in the south of our country, where part of my family lives.
This week I received my first parcel with garden seeds from the UK (several varieties of Sweet Peas, Nigella, Cosmea and Zinnia). Can't wait for spring to arrive and the gardening season to start. Meanwhile I just keep on planning and dreaming. Hopefully, if the weather permits, I can give you an update on the garden soon.
Have a good week!
Love, Madelief x
* The bunting was made by a friend of mine. Please let me know if you are interested.

0 Yorumlar