Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Home again!

Home again after a couple of days break in the caravan, just need to sort the photos and I will show and tell :-)

Today I called in at Sainsbobs and look what I found


I haven't managed to get any for ages...I think word got round! At £1.10 for 670gm its excellent value. I think this lot is the best I have ever had.

All sorted out now and in portions of 2 all safely tucked up in the freezer.


All nice thick rashers..about  half an inch thick...just right.


They worked out at 20p each....bargain!

Dinner tonight, bacon steak, new potatoes, green beans ( frozen last year from the garden) mushrooms and with a little squirt of honey and mustard dressing it was gorgeous!

Also our first 3 strawberries from the garden,

I knew I had bought the cream for something :-)


Delicious, picked and eaten in a couple of minutes!

This afternoon after the thunder storm I planted the leeks, onions, peas and runner beans in the garden and potted on some more cucumber plants and sowed red lettuce, slowly we are catching up.

I hope you didn't get caught out in the rain today.
Back tomorrow
Karen xxx





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar