Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

...ing



Making - An ochre cardigan

Cooking - All the fruit up out of the freezer in crumbles

Drinking - Berry tea

Reading - The Complete Gardener by Monty Don




Wanting - Warm weather to stay

Deciding - What seeds to purchase

Enjoying - Life

Loving - My girls developing a sense of humour

Wondering - If I painted our bathroom wall the wrong colour.




Considering - What it would be like to have a family dog

Buying - New Fly London Boots in the Sale for 30 pounds

Disliking - The news at the moment


Watching - The spring bulbs emerge




Wearing - My Aftur nordic jumper


Admiring - My mum

Getting - The itch to go outside



Thinking - About time

Eating - Lime tray bake

Feeling - The change of season




Jo xx


I loved the style of this post and now I feel terrible because I can't remember which blog I saw it on to credit them. If it is you or you know who it is, please let me know. I stole it, I love it and now I can't share it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar