Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh May!




Oh My....!

I Hope you can Imagine, Dear Readers, just how Happy I am to be able to Finally show you the Blooming Lilac Shrub! And I hope you can understand how difficult it is to get good pictures! The weather in this part of the world has been relentlessly cold and rainy and gloomy. This morning was the first sunny morning in weeks... but I leave for work before the sun climbs over the neighbor's house to shine in my windows. I tried to catch a few early pictures, but the low light just makes getting good focus really a challenge! And the "evening" shots, like the one above, either look glaringly bright or still a bit gloomy. So I will be trying to get better shots in the coming week, but meanwhile I will show you the best I could do today since the bush was only completed last night! For now, we can pretend it is early in the morning .....


And perhaps you stepped outside onto the porch.... 
and realized suddenly that spring has truly arrived...

 
The lilac is covered in blooms and the scent is just heavenly!

 
It is hard to imagine that just such a short time ago, 
the stems and branches were all so bare!

Now they are covered in a froth of bloom...

What can I say....!

I am So in love with this Lilac Bush!

The early morning does not disappoint....!
 
And perhaps there is a little room in our hearts
 for the artificial evening light too...!
 
 
But I can promise you one thing, Dear Readers,
 You have not see the last of this Blooming lilac shrub!
Oh Me Oh My Oh May....  
I just Love this lilac!
(Can you Believe I finished it...?!)
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar