As the hot summer weather is approaching, a new make-up season also starts, bring on all the bronze and sunny glow! My new CARLI BYBEL palette from BH Cosmetics is a perfect way to start the season and also - my new blog.
This is my second try on blogging and, hopefully, this time I will be more dedicated for it. This will be my little dream world, place where I will play, enjoy and inspire. LESS IN WORDS, MORE IN PHOTOS... :)
Carli is one of my all time favorite Youtube Beauty Vloggers, I adore her personality and love her looks. As soon as it was possible, i got my hands on her palette and today I finally played with it. I had no idea what to expect as I never ever bought anything from BH Cosmetics and the price range really brings my eyebrows up - maybe it will just be a waste of time?
For this look i used almost all the shadows in palette to achieve more glowy holiday look. The colors are beautiful, but not as intensively pigmented as I would wish. You can see that camera flash 'eats' a lot of color off but still I managed to get something out of it. Textures are easy to blend and quite buttery, especially I loved the lightest matte shade and most of the shimmery ones. I was layering all colors starting with mattes to intensify the colors. Here you can see result with and without flash.
I mixed together two lightest highlighter powders from the palette and applied on the high points. I also used two darkest highlighters over the areas I've had bronzed.
This is my second try on blogging and, hopefully, this time I will be more dedicated for it. This will be my little dream world, place where I will play, enjoy and inspire. LESS IN WORDS, MORE IN PHOTOS... :)
Carli is one of my all time favorite Youtube Beauty Vloggers, I adore her personality and love her looks. As soon as it was possible, i got my hands on her palette and today I finally played with it. I had no idea what to expect as I never ever bought anything from BH Cosmetics and the price range really brings my eyebrows up - maybe it will just be a waste of time?
For this look i used almost all the shadows in palette to achieve more glowy holiday look. The colors are beautiful, but not as intensively pigmented as I would wish. You can see that camera flash 'eats' a lot of color off but still I managed to get something out of it. Textures are easy to blend and quite buttery, especially I loved the lightest matte shade and most of the shimmery ones. I was layering all colors starting with mattes to intensify the colors. Here you can see result with and without flash.
I mixed together two lightest highlighter powders from the palette and applied on the high points. I also used two darkest highlighters over the areas I've had bronzed.
PRODUCTS I USED FOR THIS LOOK
- CARLI BYBEL PALETTE
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONTOUR CREAM KIT IN MEDIUM
- L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE BB POWDER - LIGHT SKIN TONE
- NYX COLOR CORRECTING POWDER IN BANANA
- ACADEMIE REGENERATING TREATMENT FOUNDATION - 05 MOCHA
- GIVENCHY TEINT COUTURE FLUID FOUNDATION - 2 ELEGANT SHELL
- GUERLAIN TERRACOTA 4 SEASONS - 02 NATUREL BLONDES
- LUMENE BEAUTY BASE - OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN
- NYX HD EYE SHADOW BASE
- NYX GOTCHA COVERED CONCEALER - IVORY
- NYX WONDER PENCIL - 01 LIGHT
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW - MEDIUM BROWN
- BH COSMETICS HD BROW PENCIL - MEDIUM
- SISLEY SO INTENSE MASCARA - BLACK
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM - 19 CANNES
- NYX LIP LINER - 860 PEEKABOO NEUTRAL
- NYX EYE PENCIL - 931 BLACK BROWN
Thank you for visiting my blog! A lot of fresh, new summer looks will be coming soon. :)





0 Yorumlar