Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Around the bay this afternoon.

I have been having problems finding my photos, the normal way I do it is not working. Mega frustration so this afternoon I took my tablet, not the lovely photos from this morning but at least it is the sea. I haven't been feeling 100% for a while and things do seem to have been getting on top of me a bit. When my body aches the rest of me doesn't function as well. The weather has warmed up a bit but a change is supposed to be on the way. Yesterday I drove over to see the foals at Sarah's, I haven't driven for a couple of months but all was well, just a lot of traffic and I got home tired! Stupid. I think maybe I am trying to do too much and all feeling rather over whelmed. 3 online classes and a book collaboration, still the classes are there for ever. Just maybe I won't be!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar