Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Merry Christmas Wishes


At some point in the fall I watched with interest as a clump of daffodils began springing from the earth.  Didn't they know it wasn't Spring?
They grew taller and soon a plump bud formed.
Weeks passed and the bud stayed firmly closed.
Certainly it wasn't going to open at this time of year, was it?
Why yes it was and still is.
Since I've never had a spring bulb blooming in my yard in December, it was necessary to take a photo and share it with you.

   
 There's a touch of Spring mingling with the Christmas decor indoors too.  Red tulips and a white hyacinth are lending a bit of natural beauty to the dining room.

 
 And the amaryllis that I showed you back here 
is blooming just in time for Christmas.

~ From my home to yours, I'm wishing you a
Merry Christmas ~ 


** Praying for Peace ... now more than ever **

 
 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar